Sunday, April 20, 2008

Demo Reel and Portfolio




Well, 4th year of Animation is done, and so is my film! I'm very happy that I got to finish it. These days really feel like the end of a big book (like Lord of The Rings big). It does feel a lot like that actually, you know that "Wow! I actually finished the book" type of feeling lol, even though it looked like such a distant thing when you were reading the first page, and it's a bit sad, because you really enjoyed reading it. But honestly, it's not just that, I also feel very proud of what me and everyone I had the luck to be around with these years have achieved. Our dreams made us go the distance!...so congrats to everyone! :)

Oh yes, I almost forgot, this entry is about my Demo Reel and Portfolio. I hope you enjoy it!

Content is ©2008 Juan de Santiago. Texturing process under patent.

Music owned by the respective copyright holder.

7 comments:

Guillaume said...

Waaah Juan, you write such beautiful things, sniffle sniffle. I really like the way you worded how the end of it feels, I agree. Your film looks so awesome, you're nuts. Say hi to Steve and George for me!

Guillaume said...

Oh and also... ES LA HORA DE LA BOLOGNA!!!

Juan de Santiago said...

Thanks Guillaume! and no problem, I'll say hi to George and Steve for you!!! :P They'll make a special guest appearance in the next HORA DE LA BOLOGNA!

Mitchel Kennedy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I still think of that first year at Sheridan... when I think back, I remember you the most on the grocery bus. I MISS YOU!

Your work blows my face off -- I love it! GOOD LUCK! I'll see you again, my friend.

Cristian Camaroschi said...

Very impressive work man. I remember I stumbled on your blog once and I saw early renderings and I kept cheking out the updates you put up. Very GOOD JOB MAN!

Juan de Santiago said...

Thanks Cristian!

Fabián Fucci said...

Totally awesome! I stumbled upon your blog by pure chance, and I'm glad about it!